Frisco Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Frisco, TX
Whether you were injured in a hard fall or were involved in a motor vehicle accident, you may have cause to file a personal injury claim if your injuries resulted from the negligence of another party. While you may feel that you have a strong case against the at-fault party, proving another’s negligence is not as simple as it may seem. It may not be immediately apparent that the victim of an accident has cause to file a personal injury claim, which is why hiring a knowledgeable Frisco personal injury lawyer is vital to building your claim.
Dale R. Rose is an award-winning personal injury lawyer, proudly serving accident victims of the Frisco area. Refusing to represent employers or insurance companies, Dale R. Rose is solely dedicated to defending the injured or mistreated victims of preventable accidents. Operating his law firm on hard work and the pillar of trust between himself and his clients, you will receive the one-on-one care needed to help build your personal injury claim.
How Do I Know If I Have a Strong Personal Injury Claim?
Immediately following an accident, it is not always clear whether or not a victim may have a solid personal injury claim. Even if you do have a strong claim, the at-fault party’s insurance company may exploit any weaknesses in your case to lower the amount of compensation you are eligible to receive. In most cases, personal injury claims are filed based on whether it is possible to prove negligence of the at-fault party. If the following are valid for your claim, you may have a strong personal injury claim:
- You were owed a duty of care: To prove negligence in a personal injury claim, you must be able to prove that the at-fault party owed you a duty of care. For example, if you were injured on someone’s property because you slipped on a wet floor after they neglected to display a wet floor sign, they failed to enact their duty of care to keep visitors reasonably safe by failing to warn their guests of the unsafe conditions.
- You suffered damages due to their negligence: If you have suffered injuries or other damages as a direct result of the at-fault party’s negligence, you may have a strong personal injury claim against them.
- You filed your personal injury claim within two years: The Texas statute of limitations for personal injury cases states that the standard time limit to make a personal injury claim is no later than two years after the date the accident occurred.
- You haven’t done anything that may harm your case: You can harm your personal injury claim by posting about your accident online, postponing medical care, ignoring a doctor’s orders, or giving an insurance provider a recorded statement. If you have not done any of these, you may have a strong case.
If you believe you may have a valid personal injury claim, you seek help from an experienced personal injury lawyer in Frisco, TX familiar with the laws and rules of personal injury law in Texas.
Common Types of Frisco Personal Injury Cases
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim. Some common types of Frisco personal injury cases we handle are:
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bite cases
If you have been injured in any of these personal injury cases, you may be owed compensation for any damages suffered. Dale R. Rose has extensive experience helping clients build their personal injury claims, providing them with dedicated service and attention.
Injuries Commonly Involved in Personal Injury Cases
Life can be completely turned upside down following an injury. Whether your injury is minor or severe, you likely will have suffered damages in the form of medical costs, pain and suffering, and lost wages. Some common injuries involved in personal injury cases are:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries or paralysis
- Cuts and lacerations
- Broken bones or fractures
- Internal organ damage
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
All of the above injuries can cause you to suffer both physical and financial damages. In turn, you should be compensated by the at-fault party to help you get back on your feet. This is why it is vital to seek the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer like Dale R. Rose.
Frisco Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help with Your Claim
Handling a personal injury case is something no one should have to go through alone. While you may think you can handle it initially, if you are looking to get through the process stress-free, hiring a personal injury lawyer is crucial. Working with an injury attorney will help you improve your chance of obtaining the maximum compensation you may be eligible to receive for any damages you have suffered. By allowing an attorney to handle the complexities of your claim, you can focus on your recovery and prioritize getting back to your life.
Dale R. Rose is a skilled Frisco personal injury lawyer proudly serving victims of personal injury cases in Frisco, Texas. With nearly 25 years of practicing as a licensed personal injury lawyer, Dale R. Rose has the experience and client testimonials to prove that he is equipped to take on the aggressive insurance companies as he builds your claim. To request an appointment, fill out the online contact form or call (972) 634-7673.